Publication of submissions received
Submissions to the Commission of Inquiry relating to the Crime and Corruption Commission are listed below. The Commission has also published a non-exhaustive summary of some key submissions here.
The Commissioners have not published:
- Information that was determined to be confidential, subject to the copyright of another party, obscene, potentially defamatory or in breach of anti-discrimination legislation.
- The names of people who made submissions but requested confidentiality and it was granted. Personal information such as contact details have also been removed.
- Documents accompanying submissions if they were publicly available on other websites.
- Submissions or parts of submissions that were determined to be outside the Inquiry’s Terms of Reference.
- Submissions or the names of submitters relating to matters before the court.
The Commissioners wish to acknowledge those who provided information to the Inquiry, including those who requested confidentiality and are not listed below.
Key Queensland agencies
Crime and Corruption Commission - Part 1
Crime and Corruption Commission - Part 2
Crime and Corruption Commission - Part 3
Crime and Corruption Commission - Part 4
Queensland Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
Queensland Office of the Parliamentary Crime and Corruption Commissioner
Queensland Human Rights Commission
Queensland Council for Civil Liberties
Queensland Police Commissioned Officers’ Union of Employees
Local councils, and current and former mayors and councillors
Gold Coast City Council - Mayor
Local Government Association Queensland
McInnes Wilson Lawyers of behalf of Cherie Dalley, Trevina Schwarz, Russell Lutton, Phil Pidgeon, Steven Swenson, Laurence Smith and Jennifer Breene
Paul Tully, David Pahlke, Charlie Pisasale, Andrew Antoniolli, David Morrison, Sheila Ireland, Cheryl Bromage, Kerry Silver, Kylie Stoneman, Wayne Wendt and David Martin
Australian Commission for Law Enforcement Integrity
Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission
Independent Commission Against Corruption in New South Wales
Independent Commissioner Against Corruption in the Northern Territory
New South Wales Crime Commission
Northern Territory Police, Fire and Emergency Services
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (New South Wales)
Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (Western Australia)
South Australia Independent Commission Against Corruption
Western Australia Corruption and Crime Commission
Western Australia Police Force
Professor A J Brown, Professor of Public Policy and Law, Griffith University
Alan MacSporran QC, Former Chairperson CCC
Craig and Shirley Nichol
Raymond 'Ray' Mead